Imres is a leading global supplier of high quality and affordably priced pharmaceuticals, medical consumables, hospital equipment and medical kits. We are making a global impact on healthcare in the developing world by providing high quality and cost-effective medical solutions for our customers and partners. Do you want to make a difference in the lives of people in the upcoming economies?
As our Tender Co-ordinator, you will join the sales team where you will report directly to the Head of Sales. You will work closely together with colleagues from the sales team and other departmental teams. In your role you will provide support on large tenders and bids and will manage the submission process and subsequent analysis.
What are you going to do?
• Assess the various opportunities to report on optimal tender participation;
• Manage the tender process and ensure timely submission;
• Assist in procuring the required documentation, product information, etc;
• Follow-up on requests for information and documentation;
• Communicate on timelines and submission preparations;
• Review of final tenders for completeness;
What qualities do you hold?
• 3 - 5 years’ experience with tenders. Experience within the medical industry would be an advantage;
• Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX would be an advantage;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Fluent in English with French being an advantage;
• Excellent organisational skills
• High level of attention to detail
• The ability to perform under pressure, adhere to strict timelines and maintain an overview of the process;
Furthermore, you have a Bachelor Degree or equivalent in business administration or a related field. You are best described as: structured, pro-active, communicative, collaborative, and precise. You are fulltime (40 hours) available.
For more than 37 years, Imres has proven that we are a reliable, efficient and trusted partner in healthcare strengthening programs in developing countries. As an organisation, we are large enough to make a difference but small enough to give our customers personal attention. We care about the difference that we are making in lives and communities, and in our partners’ health projects.
As a supplier, we do not make promises that we cannot keep. If we commit to a project and specific deliverables, it is because we really can deliver, as promised.
What we offer
We offer a fulltime and challenging position in a dynamic company with an international character where you can make a difference. The informal, no-nonsense mentality and collegiality that prevails, is the basis of a pleasant working atmosphere. Furthermore, we offer an excellent benefits package and the opportunity for you to develop further personally within our company.
Are you the one that we are looking for?
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Imres B.V. for the attention of Claudia van Adrichem, HR executive. For content-related questions you can call Matthew O’Neill on telephone number 0320-29 69 69.
Screening (online) is part of the application process and a VOG is asked at engaging.
For more information, please further browse this website and follow our company page on LinkedIn.