Imres is a leading global supplier of high quality and affordably priced pharmaceuticals, medical consumables, hospital equipment and medical kits. We are making a global impact on healthcare in the developing world by providing high quality and cost-effective medical solutions for our customers and partners. Do you want to make a difference in the lives of people in the upcoming economies?
As strategic account manager you are responsible for managing and developing a wide variety of US and Canadian based customers. Initially you will be working from our office in Lelystad, the Netherlands.
In this role you are part of the sales team and report to our head of sales.
What are you going to do?
• Responsible for customers in North America and visit them on a regular base ;
• You are the first point of contact for our existing customers regarding their requests and orders;
• Set and meet sales targets;
• Produce quotations and process orders, with your team, for comprehensive projects in the pharmaceutical and medical device sector;
• Support projects from procurement stage to delivery;
• Develop existing and new business relations and markets.
Which qualities do you hold?
• Fluent in English with Dutch being an advantage;
• 3 - 5 years’ experience in an international business environment. Experience with the NGO market or in the healthcare industry is an advantage;
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX would be an advantage;
• Knowledge of supply chain and logistic processes is an advantage;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Self-motivated, you have an entrepreneurial spirit and take initiative;
• Excellent organisational skills;
• Accuracy and a great attention to detail;
• Ability to perform under pressure, adhere to strict timelines and maintain an overview of the process.
Furthermore, you have a Bachelor Degree or equivalent in business administration, medical science or a related field. You are best described as: structured, pro-active, communicative, collaborative, and precise. The position is fulltime (40 hours).
For more than 37 years, Imres has proven that we are a reliable, efficient and trusted partner in healthcare strengthening programs in developing countries. As an organisation, we are large enough to make a difference but small enough to give our customers personal attention. We care about the difference that we are making in lives and communities, and in our partners’ health projects.
As a supplier, we do not make promises that we cannot keep. If we commit to a project and specific deliverables, it is because we really can deliver, as promised.
What we offer
We offer a fulltime and challenging position in a dynamic company with an international character where you can make a difference. The informal, no-nonsense mentality and collegiality that prevails, is the basis of a pleasant working atmosphere. Furthermore, we offer an excellent benefits package and the opportunity for you to develop further personally within our company.
Are you the one that we are looking for?
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Imres B.V. for the attention of Claudia van Adrichem, HR executive. For content-related questions you can call Leontien Ruttenberg,
Tel. +31 (0)320-29 69 69.
Screening (online) is part of the application process and a VOG is asked at engaging. For more information, please visit www.imres.nl and follow our company page on LinkedIn.