Imres is a leading global supplier of high quality and affordably priced pharmaceuticals, medical consumables, hospital equipment and medical kits. We are making a global impact on healthcare in the developing world by providing high quality and cost-effective medical solutions for our customers and partners.
For more than 38 years, Imres has proven that we are a reliable, efficient and trusted partner in healthcare strengthening programs in developing countries. As an organization, we are large enough to make a difference but small enough to give our customers personal attention. We care about the difference that we are making in lives and communities, and in our partners’ health projects.
As a supplier, we do not make promises that we cannot keep. If we commit to a project and specific deliverables, it is because we really can deliver, as promised.
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of people in the upcoming economies? And are you ready for a next step in your career?
As strategic account manager you are responsible for managing and developing a portfolio of customers as well as developing new business relationship and markets. In this role you are functional lead in a sales team and report to the head of sales.
What are you going to do?
• Set and meet sales targets;
• Responsible, and serve as primary point of contact, for a portfolio of customers;
• Initiate quotations en process orders;
• Support projects from procurement stage on to the last mile delivery;
• Develop existing en new business relations and markets.
Which qualities do you hold?
• 4 – 6 years’ experience in an international business environment preferably with NGO’s and/or healthcare industry;
• Fluency (verbal and written) in English with an additional language (Dutch, French, Portuguese or Arabic) being a plus;
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX would be an advantage;
• Understanding of supply chain processes;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Self-motivated, you have an entrepreneurial spirit and take initiative;
• Excellent organisational skills;
• Accuracy and a great attention to detail;
• Ability to perform under pressure, adhere to strict timelines and maintain an overview of the process.
Furthermore, you have a Bachelor Degree or equivalent in business administration, medical science or a related field. You are best described as: structured, pro-active, communicative, collaborative, and precise. The position is fulltime (40 hours).
What we offer
We offer a fulltime and challenging position in a dynamic company with an international character. The informal, no-nonsense mentality and collegiality that prevails, is the basis of a pleasant working atmosphere. Furthermore, we offer an excellent benefits package and the opportunity for you to develop further personally within our company.
Are you the one that we are looking for?
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Imres B.V. for the attention of Claudia van Adrichem, HR executive. For content-related questions you can call Mrs. Leontien Ruttenberg, at tel. +31 (0)320-29 69 69.
Screening (online), references and a VOG are part of the application process.