Imres is a leading global supplier of high quality and affordably priced pharmaceuticals, medical consumables, hospital equipment and medical kits. We are making a global impact on healthcare in the developing world by providing high quality and cost-effective medical solutions for our customers and partners. Do you want to make a difference in the lives of people in the upcoming economies?
As our Market research assistant, you will join the sales team where you will report directly to the Head of Sales. In this new role you will gather country specific information on health care spending and infrastructure, the economic and political situation, and relevant new developments. You are to “watch the space” and pro-actively advise the strategic account managers on developments in their territories.
What are you going to do?
• Research, analyse and collate information regarding the company’s key markets, its clients and industry developments;
• Analyse both qualitative and quantitative data
• Create and maintain comprehensive reports per country and closely follow the developments in those countries
• Pro-actively interact and advise the strategic account managers on developments and opportunities that will add value and contribute in the decision making process
• Communicate and collaborate with team members from several departments within the organisation;
What qualities do you hold?
• Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office, with particular focus on Excel. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX would be an advantage;
• 3 – 5 years of international market research experience. Experience and understanding of the African market would be an advantage;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Fluent in English with French being an advantage;
• High level of attention to detail;
• Self-starter, with initiative and self-discipline;
Furthermore, you have a Bachelor Degree or equivalent in business administration or a related field. This is your second career step. You are best described as: structured, pro-active, communicative, collaborative, and precise. You are fulltime (40 hours) available.
For more than 37 years, Imres has proven that we are a reliable, efficient and trusted partner in healthcare strengthening programs in developing countries. As an organisation, we are large enough to make a difference but small enough to give our customers personal attention. We care about the difference that we are making in lives and communities, and in our partners’ health projects.
As a supplier, we do not make promises that we cannot keep. If we commit to a project and specific deliverables, it is because we really can deliver, as promised.
What we offer
We offer a fulltime and challenging position in a dynamic company with an international character where you can make a difference. The informal, no-nonsense mentality and collegiality that prevails, is the basis of a pleasant working atmosphere. We offer an excellent benefits package and the opportunity for you to develop yourself personally within our company.
Are you the one that we are looking for?
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Imres B.V. for the attention of Claudia van Adrichem, HR executive. For content-related questions you can call Matthew O’Neill on telephone number 0320-29 69 69.
Screening (online) is part of the application process and a VOG is asked at engaging.
For more information, please further browse this website and follow our company page on LinkedIn.