“The best medicine is useless if it cannot get to where it is needed, when it is needed”. By analyzing previous sales and purchase performance you create actionable insights of future demand. You will drive cross-functional collaboration with various departments to obtain relevant data and insight on demand.
Responsibilities and activities:
• Monitoring, controlling and optimizing stock levels within financially acceptable levels, including avoidance of obsoletes;
• Analysis of previous sales/purchase performance, to fully understand the short to medium term sales forecast and the impact of it on demand plans;
• Owning & running monthly demand reviews, including validation of all relevant inputs to build future forecasts;
• Drive the monthly SOP process to enable the maximization of customer satisfaction and profit;
• Pro-actively providing information and insights as well as creating timely recommendations and action plans
• Continuous improvement of processes in close collaboration with the sales, export and purchase teams
• Create an optimal, responsive supply chain through achieving high sales forecast accuracy results.
The qualities you hold
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in operations or supply chain with proven experience related to demand management, supply planning and inventory management.
• Ability to seamlessly establish internal relationships with several departments to ensure transparency through the value chain for optimal business results.
• Excellent influencing, stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills;
• The ability to challenge senior staff
• A Bachelor's Degree specializing in operations management, supply chain management, or business administration;
• Proven analytical skills;
• Strong communication capabilities;
• Working knowledge of ERP systems is essential, preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX.
• Strong verbal and written skills in English and Dutch
• Ability to perform under pressure, adhere to strict timelines and maintain an overview of the process.
What we offer
We offer a fulltime (40 hour) and challenging position in a dynamic company with an international character where you can make a difference. You will be part of the purchase team and report directly to the commercial director.
The informal, no-nonsense mentality and collegiality that prevails, is the basis of a pleasant working atmosphere. Furthermore, we offer an excellent benefits package and the opportunity for you to develop further personally within our company.
For more than 40 years, Imres has made an impact in healthcare strengthening programs in the upcoming economies. We supply quality controlled pharmaceuticals, medical devices and medical kits to NGO’s, local governments, charities and private companies. We work in close collaboration with our suppliers and customers to ensure an efficient execution of their health programs.
Imres employs more than 125 people in Lelystad, the Netherlands and abroad. Imres is part of Imperial Logistics in South Africa. Imperial employs 27.000 people in 32 countries and is globally involved in distribution and healthcare.
Interested by this opportunity?
Please send your CV and motivation letter (both in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Claudia van Adrichem, HR executive. For content-related questions you can call Erwin van Boven or Leontien Ruttenberg on telephone number 0320-29 69 69.
Screening (online) is part of the application process and a VOG is asked at engaging.